The Alert History section of SwiftK12 is where you can go to see alert history and results. You can access the Alert History section by clicking on the View History and Reports tile from the SwiftK12 Home page.
Viewing Alert History
- When viewing the Alert History section, the alerts listed are for the current month and the current school or building that you have selected. You can adjust the scope and date range via the toolbar located at the top of the page.
Tip: You can view the alerts for all of the buildings and schools activated in SwiftK12 by setting the building filter to be Entire District and clicking the Reload button.
- To view the details of the report, click on the Details button (blue button with a graph icon) for the specific alert.
- The bar at the bottom of the Alert Details and Reporting page will adjust depending upon the alert channels that you sent to in your alert.
- Click the button of the report for which you want to see more information for.
Voice Message Results (All Call Records)
- To see what voice message you used in alert, click on the Voice link under View Message.
- The All Call Records button is where you can go to view the phone calls made in an alert.
- Call results can include:
- Either the contact answered the phone or a voicemail answered the phone.
- The recipient did not answer the phone nor was the message left on a voicemail.
- The call received a busy signal at the time of notification.
- Op Intercept (Operator Intercept)
- Any time the end result of the call was not connected. I.E: phone number is no longer valid, phone number was temporarily unavailable, recipient’s phone service is interrupted in some way, etc.
- The local area carrier and/or PBX ports were full at the time of notification; the carrier was temporarily unable to connect the call due to various reasons such as end point phone line issues, cell phone reception issues, etc.
- Congestion will never be an end result of a call. A Congested call will be retried multiple times until a valid result is established such as Op Intercept, Busy, Ring, Answered, and Unanswered.
- The recipient’s phone line rang but neither the recipient nor a voicemail answered the phone and the phone line was not busy or invalid (Op-Int). I.E. Ring no answer.
SMS/Text Message Results (All SMS Records)
- To see what voice message you used in alert, click on the SMS/Text link under View Message.
- The All SMS Records button is where you can go to view the SMS messages sent in an alert.
- SMS results can include:
- Sent Successfully
- SMS message was sent from our system to the carriers.
- Result populates as failed if the carrier returns the attempt to us as failed (carrier return times vary).
Email Message Results (All Email Records)
- To see what voice message you used in alert, click on the Email link under View Message.
- The All Email Records button is where you can go to view the email messages sent in an alert.
- Email results can include:
- Opened and Read
- Recipient received, opened, and read the email.
- Sent Successfully
- The email was successfully sent from our system to the recipients email provider.
- Opened and Unsubscribed
- Recipient received, opened, and clicked the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. This recipient address is now posted on the Do-Not-Contact list and will no longer receive email messages from your SwiftK12 account.
Do-Not-Contact Results (Do-Not Contact Report)
- The Do-Not Contact Report is where you can go to see a list of any contacts who did not receive messages from the alert because their information was on the Do-Not-Contact List.
- You can access or modify the Do-Not-Contact List by clicking on the Settings button at the top and then clicking on the Do-Not-Contact List under System Settings.
Duplicate Contact Results (Duplicate Contact Report)
- The Duplicate Contact Report is where you can go to see a list of duplicate contacts that were filtered out of the main alert because their contact information was already present for another alert recipient.
- Duplicate Contact Filtering can be enabled and disabled on an alert per alert basis when you are setting up or editing an alert.
Send a Copy of the Reports via Email (Export Reports)
- If you would like a copy of all of the reports from the Alert Details and Reporting page, you can click the Export Records button.
- Enter a single email address in the Email Address field and click the Send Reports button.
- You will then receive an email shortly to the email address that you entered with .csv versions of all of the reports that can be opened in a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel.