Adding your schools Facebook account to SwiftK12 will allow you to post alerts right from SwiftK12. This is a convient solution for those schools who wish to send alerts to multiple channels and Facebook.
1. Go to SwiftK12 > Settings > Messaging Settings > Facebook Account
2. Click on the add Facebook button
3. This will now bring you directly to the Facebook Account log in page
4. Log in with the schools Facebook username and password
5. Once you have logged in, the system with then ask you to authenticate
Once you have accepted the authentication you will have successfully added your schools Facebook page and can now share your messages via your Facebook Social Media page.
Please note: When linking your account, make sure you are on the schools page, not your personal Facebook page before clicking save.
Tip: There is only one Facebook account allowed per building.