Adding your schools Twitter account to SwiftK12 will allow you to post tweets right from SwiftK12. This is a convient solution for those schools who wish to send alerts to multiple channels and Twitter.
- Go to SwiftK12 > Settings > Messaging Settings >Twitter Account
- Click on the add Twitter button
- This will now bring you directly to the Twitter Account log in page
- Log in with the schools Twitter username and password
- Once you have logged in, the system with then ask you to authenticate
Once you have accepted the authentication you will have successfully added your schools Twitter page and can now share your messages via your Twitter Social Media page.
Tip: There is only one Twitter account allowed per building.