SwiftK12 offers the ability for you to make multiple contact lists part of a “group”, so they can be easily selected together.
- To create a Group, click on the Contacts tab on the upper-right-hand corner of SwiftK12
- Click on the +Create New Contact List button
- On the first screen, check the Grouping radio button and give the group a name
- On the second screen, choose one of your lists from the dropdown menu and click on the Assign button. Repeat this step for each list you’d like to add to the group.
- When you’re finished selecting which lists you’d like to add to the group, click on the Next button and you’re all done!