The Do-Not-Contact List is a listing of all recipient phone numbers and email addresses that do not wish to be contacted for various reasons. The Do-Not-Contact List is districtwide and can be found in Settings under any building by clicking the Do-Not-Contact List button.
Adding a Phone Number or Email Address
- To add an email address/phone number simply enter a name and an email address/phone number (10-digit, no spaces or special characters) into the boxes provided, select Phone/Email from the dropdown and click the +Add Phone/Email button.
- Now that the email address/phone number is on the Do-Not-Contact list it will no longer be emailed, called or sent a text message from your entire account.
Tip: This feature can also be used to put people on temporary do not contact status if they are out of school for an extended period of time.
Removing a Phone Number or Email Address
- To remove an email address/phone number simply find the email address or phone number you would like to remove and click the red X button.
- Now that the email address/phone number has been removed from the Do-Not-Contact List it will now be emailed, called or sent a text message like normal.
In what ways can recipients add themselves to the Do-Not-Contact List?
- SMS/Text – If a recipient replies to an alert with the word “STOP,” they will be added.
- Email – If a recipient clicks the “UNSUBSCRIBE” link at the the bottom of an emailed alert, they will be added.